View Profile AlixBalica

3 Movie Reviews

Me quiero volver changooooooooo
Está super genial y me encantan los diferentes estilos y referencias de la cultura en Internet latinoamericana (undertale ya dió impacto y claro que no faltaba la referencia al chavo del 8)
All my 5 stars are belong to you!!!

Nothing else has pictured the mexican peso so accurately before, good job.

drainzerhg responds:

Thanks!

Great concept, nice joke but I feel like you could improve in emotions. Both on the animation and the voice acting (though your voice acting is good already!). I suggest exaggerating emotions a bit more like, when the detective 'freaks out' he shows mid emotion, just like he saw something that's not ordinary but not that 'WOW HOLY SHIT WTF WAS THAT?!'. First of all, you have to think; what would a 'normal' person do when some kiddo randomly spins and levitates away? They would be losing their shit! You could draw the person in question like they just saw the most life changing, mind scarring thing ever. (I'm not good at words and I'll gladly draw a tutorial, though I'm not a professional :P) When the guy questions what the fuck did Ash just say he acts like it was just a drunk guy that said a sentence in the wrong order, he, instead, could to be all like 'what the fuck are you talkin' about?!'. When the expression are exaggerated, the animation gets funnier.
I really hope to see more of your works!!!

1 Game Review

As an avid fan of Edmund's games
this is....
something

2 Audio Reviews

I've been feeling all too depressed for about a month or two, but when I listened to your song I felt a bit of hope. Yeah, thing's are gonna be okay. Thank you for composing this! I hope to listen to more of your stuff in the future!!!

Andersson187 responds:

Things will always work out in the end :) stay positive my friend! And thank you very much for the kind words!

This feels really GameBoy-like. I gotta say you did a pretty good job here bro!

wyver9 responds:

Thank you! Yeah, this was done in LSDj for GameBoy

4 Art Reviews

Hey it's very good for your first digital drawing with a mouse! Keep it up and I must recommend FireAlpaca, I've heard it's very good for mouse-only users!

Geoid123 responds:

Thanks! I have just gotten a graphics tablet and have uploaded a quick sketch, thanks for the positive feed back

LOOKIT THOSE BARA TIDDIES YO GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE

Gotta love the lighting AND your style!

mogy64 responds:

Thank you!

20. Beginning Game/Character Designer, Freelance Illustrator and part time IT guy. I play a lot of indie games. Currently prototyping stuff and taking commissions.
FOR BUSINESS CONTACT ME AT alixbalicus[at]gmail[dot]com